Football Rice Krispie Recipe
First of all, THE SEAHAWKS WON THE SUPERBOWL!!! We went to our friends’ house to watch the game and brought snacks. I really wanted to make football shaped Rice Krispie treats, but ran out of time. So, instead, I made a pan of chocolate Rice Krispie treats and decorated them with cream cheese frosting. You don’t need much frosting, so if you are making cupcakes for something else (my friend had leftover frosting) use that.
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 package (10.5 oz.) of mini marshmallows
- 6 cups Cocoa Krispies
- Melt butter over medium heat in a large saucepan. Slowly add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Turn off heat.
- Pour Cocoa Krispies cereal in to marshmallows one cup at a time. Mix until well coated.
- Using a buttered spatula, spread mixture into 13 x 9 inch pan coated with cooking spray.
- Let cool for about 20 minutes. Cut into 2-inch squares.
- Spoon white cream cheese frosting into a small Ziploc bag. Snip one corner of the bag and squeeze the frosting on to the treats in to a football design.
Enjoy and Go Hawks!