I created this planner for my wedding and it has been extremely helpful in keeping everything organized and in check. It will help you stay on track, make sure everything gets done, and you think about all different areas of your wedding. The cover page includes a wedding countdown, so all you have to do is plug in your wedding date and you will automatically know how many days left until your wedding.
This wedding planner is a downloadable Excel file for you to easily update and make your own. I don’t like printable planners because they do not offer any flexibility to fit your life. Excel solves that problem by allowing you to do what you want!
If you have any questions in filling it out, convo me or see my blog bexbernard.com for wedding advice, tips, and DIY instructions.
There are 18 ‘tabs’ or sheets for you to use. If something doesn’t apply to you, then don’t use it.
– Savings plan
– Guest list (family, friends, and maybe lists)
– Estimated costs automatic chart (created when you simply plug numbers in to the budget)
– Actual costs automatic chart (created when you simply plug numbers in to the budget)
– Meal planning and budget
– To do list
– Wedding party (bridesmaids, groomsmen, and more)
– Good & bad ideas
– Items to get
– Wedding day schedule (with sample schedule filled in)
– Clean up crew
– Rental list
– Ways to save money
I am happy to do custom orders, so just convo me!